Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Capris. . .Men repellent

Every friend of mine that happens to be male complains about capris. Well actually any type of cropped pants on a woman. In fact, I have never ever heard anyone of the male sex say anything but negative things about them. I generally answer the anti-capris comments with a dry, "good thing you don't have to wear them. " What is the big deal? Seriously, they are a good alternative to shorts, not everyone likes wearing shorts. I feel as though I am doing a sort of public service by choosing capris over shorts, and sparing everyone else the sights of my white thighs. Sometimes I wear capris around my guy friends just to be antagonistic. I think that the fact that practically no man likes them makes them more fun to wear. . . Especially since tons and tons of women wear them. It's about time we started dressing for ourselves without regard to the male opinion!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that is so true. . . :)
-Megan