Wednesday, January 3, 2007

Grr. . .

Want to know what I find really irritating??? People who bring their babies and toddlers to restaurants and sit in the smoking section. Everyone knows the risk of smoking, and the effects of second hand smoke, and people who smoke make that choice, and that is their right, but no one should be allowed to force that choice upon small children. Not only are the children in the smoking section around their parents smoke, but also the rest of the people sitting in the smoking sections smoke. Seriously is it that hard to finish your meal and then smoke outside? Children shouldn't be allowed in that section, their should be an age limit set. Children should also not be allowed in bars. I have seen very young kids, I'm talking toddlers, in bars with their parents. I think it's horrible. It really makes me sick.

No comments: